What better way to celebrate TACO TUESDAY or CINCO DE MAYO but with HOMEMADE SALSA!!! And, make it even sweeter with FRESH FRUIT!!!
Pineapple or Mango Salsa
Hands-on time: 20 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
- 2-3 red bell peppers, diced
- 1 large ripe FRUIT OF CHOICE (Pineapple or MANGO)
- 1 scallions, sliced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeño chile pepper or small poblano chile pepper, seeded and diced
- 1-2 tbsp lime juice, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Here’s what you do:
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss well to coat!!! That’s it!
Enjoy with celery, multi-grain chips, or top your tacos with a dollop of this! Even try it on your salad too!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this gadget! It’s called the VIDALIA ONION CHOPPER and I use it ALL THE TIME with my weekly meal planning and prepping!! Especially for this recipe!
I challenge you to try them both! See which you like better! My kids love both of them and can’t decide! Do we have to?
Let me know how you like them and which your favorite!