CHOCOLATE BROWNIE BARS
(Chocolate Shakeology Bars)
Today I made these yummy treats and I can’t believe they are 21 day FIX extreme approved!!
Here’s the recipe:
4 scoops Chocolate SHAKEOLOGY
2 cups old-fashioned quick-cook oats
1/2 cup chopped raw walnuts
1/2 cup raisins
1 cup unsweetened almond milk
1/2 cup all-natural smooth peanut butter
Nonfat cooking spray (I used coconut spray)
1. Combine Shakeology, oats, walnuts, and raisins in a large bowl; mix well.
2. Add almond milk and peanut butter; mix well with a spatula or by hand.
It was more like folding and folding the ingredients together.
3. Please in an 8×8 inch pan that is lightly coated with spray.
Press down to flatten into pan. Refrigerate for 3 hours!
4. Cut into 12 bars!
These will count as 1 YELLOW!!! So save that YELLOW, it’s totally worth it!
And there are 12 servings in this recipe, but you can have a little more because they are just so clean!
**Things I learned and will perfect next time.**
– really press them down into the pan to prevent them from crumbling
– refrigerate for longer than 3 hours
– possibly freeze them
– try with Vanilla shakeology next time
– don’t share them with anyone (: (just kidding)
ENJOY and let me know how you like them!