My answer is very simple. I love being a Beachbody coach!
For the same reasons that I become a coach are the same reason that I think you should become a coach too! Here are my top five reasons why I think you should be a Beachbody Coach!
1. Helping others. Probably the best reason to be a Beachbody coach is that you get to help others! There are a lot of rewarding industries out there, but I can tell you from experience there’s nothing more rewarding than someone texting me, calling me, communicating with me about how much progress they’ve made since starting Beachbody, drinking Shakeology, eating portioned controlled meals, and doing 20-30 minutes of workouts a day. And it’s not just about the weight loss! Sometimes it’s fitting into a pair of jeans they haven’t worn since college. Or, they finally have the energy now to play with their kids, and do the things they need to get done. It’s getting to that person’s “Why?” That, to me, is one of the most rewarding things about being a coach! You’re able to help someone, and guide them, and not only help them meet their fitness goals, but sometimes financial goals and even life goals. And this simple change in themselves leads to so much more.
2. You’re already doing it! You’re probably already started acting like a coach! If you’re a customer of another coach, or a customer of mine, you’re ordering Shakeology all the time, you’re ordering other products, and you’re telling your friends and family how great it is, you’re already basically doing the work for free! Being a coach is not only a great way to make an income from recommending the products, but also you get a discount on the products that you’re already using! If you’re already excited and you enthusiastically recommend Beachbody to others, become a coach and help yourself out more as well!
3. Your health will improve. When you’re a coach, it’s very difficult to not practice what you preach! So by default, you’re healthier! Typically you’re busy running accountability groups, you’re drinking Shakeology, you’re doing the Beachbody programs, and you’re talking and living fit all the time, so automatically you become healthier by being a coach!
4. Make extra money! As a coach, you have the opportunity to supplement or to complement your already existing income. We have a lot of coaches who get to a point to where they’re able to leave their full-time job! However, I want to put out a disclaimer that this does not happen overnight, it takes time to build up your team and your customer base. But you can absolutely get to a point where you’re making a significant side income or primary income for yourself as well.
5. Freedom! One of the most important reasons to become a Beachbody coach is the freedom! Since the structure allows you to have a residual income and a passive income, you’re able to, on a whim, just go out of town for the week or the weekend! You can do that without having to call up and put in a request for your vacation. I have only been a coach for a year, but I already can feel the financial freedom setting in. I used to be on such a strict budget, have stopped working after I had my first child. Now I have the freedom to buy my kids whatever they want (to a certain degree, I try to be a reasonable parent), my husband and I go out more, I’m not contantly check my bank account to see how much I have left that month in my budget. LIBERATING! That’s what it is!
And I am continuing to build my coaching business to a point that I do not have to do nearly as much as I did over this past year. I have worked very hard, but it’s extremely rewarding to sit back and see the year’s worth of work come to fruition! So, it is very worth it!
So to answer the initial questions, “why did I become a Beachbody coach?” and “why should I become Beachbody coach?” there you go! There you have five great reasons!
And, if you are a coach you totally get this! And maybe you have another great reason for why someone should become a coach. Please share and comment below and let me know! There really are so many!